It has been a very long time since I’ve posted anything on my blog (for too many reasons to count), but one of the biggest reasons for this is that a security hole in my blog software was exploited, and at various points over the past few months, my entire site has been blocked by Google security checks twice, and completely taken offline at least once due to technical issues. Each time the site was compromised, I tried to patch the holes, but this week I gave up and just uninstalled my entire blog.
I’ve re-installed the latest version of the software, and I’ve done what I could to restore the existing posts. However, there are still issues and configuration settings that need to be updated. Please bear with me as I try to bring the thing back online.